to my story “Same Love.” Get ready for some more J/7 feels, ya’ll.
Sorry it’s taken so long. I don’t tumble enough, nor do I know how to use it very well, but here goes!
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer questions that are given to you and then write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people
Rule 4: Let them know you tagged them
Rule 5: Don’t change the rules
New Questions from isobelrowan:
1. If you had to evacuate your house immediately, what is the one thing you would grab on the way out?
Of course I would grab a person, and that would be my partner. But since she’s not a “thing,” if I had time to grab an actual object it would be the glass dish I keep all of my jewelry in that belonged to my grandmother.
2. If you could have any special magic, what would it be?
A healing magic. Magic to cure cancer, AIDs, the Earth, etc. And I do believe we have that power. We just haven’t learned how to fully tap into it yet.
3. If you could speak any language, what would it be and why?
Sexy ass French.
4. Can you fake any accents?
Given that I’m an actor, yes. Not very well, mind you, but I try. My cockney’s not half bad. Actually, I can do a pretty wicked Kate Mulgrew. Not sure what her accent is, but I got it down!
5. Favorite food?
Macaroni and cheese, forever and always.
6. If you could become a character in a TV show or movie, who would you chose to be?
I would be Seven of Nine. I don’t even have a choice. I’m so much like her as it is, for better and for worse. But I love her so it’s all good. Second choice would be Leslie Knope from Parks and Rec.
7. If you had to spend a day not using any technology, what would you do?
Easy: snuggle and make out with my lady, etc. etc.
8. What is your favorite song?
Ah, I have way too many favorites, and it really depends on what fic I’m writing, my mood, so many factors. Some of my favorite artists are Lady Gaga, Florence + The Machine, Adele, Alicia Keys, Katy Perry, Christina Perri, The Fray, The Goo Goo Dolls, Thievery Corporation, the list goes on. I like pop and I’m sappy (:
9. What is the one cause that you feel most passionate about?
Equality for all, among dimensions of sexuality, gender identity, race, class, and all other aspects of identity. I don’t believe we can separate them out from one another. I just want the religion of the world to be kindness, love and respect.
10. What bad habits in others drive you crazy?
Ignorance, meanness, bullying
11. What makes you unique?
I wear many different hats. I’m a writer, actor/comedian, activist, lover, deeply spiritual, and dedicated fangirl, among other things. Basically, a big gay nerd, and I love being me. That’s my hope for everyone.
New questions from subcutaneous7:
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you and why?
2. What is your favorite scent?
3. If you could only eat either a) sweet or b) savory foods for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
4. What is your all-time favorite fandom (TV or film)?
5. What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned in life so far?
6. Who is your favorite comedian and why?
7. What websites do you get your news from?
8. If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
9. If you could meet one celebrity and spend the day with them, who would they be and what would you do?
10. What’s your favorite ship/OTP and what storyline/fic have you not read yet involving this pair that you would like to read?
11. What is your dream job?
***I don’t know how to tag people, so just answer if you’d like! Thanks.***
and you’d give anything, anything, for just one second, to not be Captain, to just be two women who happened to find each other when they needed it most (x)
Wow! Thank you so much for making this with a quote from my fic. I’m so honored. You’re awesome (:
on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/10667072/via/kalli_j_king
New J/7 Fic
Same Love: Twenty years after Voyager returns to Earth, Admiral Janeway and Seven Hansen must put aside their differences to help save the life of an old friend. Rated M. Femslash.
Finally, after months of writing, I am ready to unleash this J/7 fic into the world! This story means so much to me. I have never taken this long to write a fic, and it is also my longest one to date. As I said in my author’s note, this show and these characters are still inspiring me after all these years. I think I may just love them now more than ever. It takes place after “Endgame,” twenty years actually, but trust me, I’ve tried to stay as true to the characters and the show as possible. This is exactly what I wish would have happened based on how the show ended. I am hoping really dedicated fangirls like me will pick up on some of the subtle things I’ve dropped in there as well. Can’t wait to hear what you all think. Please review! Getting your comments makes it worth it. Thanks, and enjoy!
Same Love: Twenty years after Voyager returns to Earth, Admiral Janeway and Seven Hansen must put aside their differences to help save the life of an old friend. Femslash.
Hi TumblrWorld! I’ve been absent for a while and probably missed all kinds of awesomeness here. Just wanted to let people know that for the past few months now, I’ve been writing a J/7 fic and hope to publish it very soon. It has never taken me this long to write a fic, and I think it’s because I have loved these characters for so long, and I just want to get this so right, I have been giving it all the time it needs. So, if you’re in the mood for a post-Endgame, really, really, slow-building but deliciously, teasingly, romantic fic with lots of science, canon details, and some new stuff thrown in for fun, please stay tuned. Can’t wait to finally unleash this into the fic world for all of you lovely fans to hopefully enjoy (: